Point Seclusion
Saturday April 20, 2024, 06:54:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome Member

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Members Login Register  

Alright, what the heck?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alright, what the heck?  (Read 339 times)
Palkia Owns
Administrator Queen
Administrator

Helicopters are awesome! (So are planes XD)

View Profile WWW
« on: Saturday December 20, 2008, 04:22:17 pm »

Yes I know I'm not active like I used to be. Its because I've been extremely busy lately, but now I'm not so busy because I'm on winter break. I would like to know who de-admined me. I know it probably wasn't DPlato, and I know the reason probably was because I'm not active. No one has the right to de-administrate anyone without permission, it's like taking Barrack Obama out of presidency for no reason. I did help this site and was good friends with DPlato. So will someone please make me admin again?

Thanks.

~~Palkia Owns~~
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

§ Skylinegodzilla ♪
Speedy Sky Mod
Newgrounds
King

Newgrounds Alias: skylinegodzilla

The Sky is the limit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: Saturday December 20, 2008, 05:22:05 pm »

Yes I know I'm not active like I used to be. Its because I've been extremely busy lately, but now I'm not so busy because I'm on winter break. I would like to know who de-admined me. I know it probably wasn't DPlato, and I know the reason probably was because I'm not active. No one has the right to de-administrate anyone without permission, it's like taking Barrack Obama out of presidency for no reason. I did help this site and was good friends with DPlato. So will someone please make me admin again?

Thanks.

~~Palkia Owns~~

um the only one who has the power to make people admins or demote admins is DPlato

himm... i seam to mist place my signature
Ship
King

It's mad season.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday December 20, 2008, 11:56:05 pm »

Yea you haven't been an admin for a little while now. And like previously stated, the only one with power to remove administrative power is DPlato himself. You could PM him about it, but don't expect a reply anytime soon.

MIZZOU-RAH
"Say goodbye to a tangerine sky, say hello, say hello to tomorrow."
XCaptainAwesomeX
The Captain of the Mods
Newgrounds
King

Newgrounds Alias: XCaptainAwesomeX
YouTube ID: Roan250

call me XC, because XCaptainAwesomeX is too long

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday December 29, 2008, 05:50:30 pm »

yeah good luck with that

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Geco-deco12
The ghecko master!
Newgrounds
King

Newgrounds Alias: Geco-deco12
YouTube ID: Geco deco12

My poor sky kingdom :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday February 18, 2009, 05:27:01 pm »

Thanks.

~~Palkia Owns~~
Dplato quit, XC was in charge and destroyed PS. FA was created while PS died. Admin or not it doesn't matter (Unless you want to revive the site Cheesy) Anyway... looks like your admin again. Tell me if your going to rebuild the site again and i might help out.

Peace out,
~Gex

Master of the ghecko's! Fear me!
http://www.geco-deco12.newgrounds.com!!!

XCaptainAwesomeX
The Captain of the Mods
Newgrounds
King

Newgrounds Alias: XCaptainAwesomeX
YouTube ID: Roan250

call me XC, because XCaptainAwesomeX is too long

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday February 20, 2009, 08:13:08 pm »

Thanks.

~~Palkia Owns~~
Dplato quit, XC was in charge and destroyed PS. FA was created while PS died. Admin or not it doesn't matter (Unless you want to revive the site Cheesy) Anyway... looks like your admin again. Tell me if your going to rebuild the site again and i might help out.

Peace out,
~Gex
pfft, I didnt do anything, it killed itself

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Larry the Viking
King

Newgrounds Alias: dumbass-larry

Vikings > You

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Friday February 20, 2009, 09:54:35 pm »

Thanks.

~~Palkia Owns~~

Peace out,
~Gex
pfft, I didnt do anything, it killed itself
Exactly.

I once pillaged New York City with nothing more than a bat with nails in it.
 Can you do that?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum